“Fabulous experience”
Review of West Oahu SUP

West Oahu SUP
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lesson, SUP lessons, Kayak and SUP paddle Tours, Snorkel Tours, Hiking Tours, Luau's, Zip Line, Horseback Riding.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We booked with West Oahu SUP because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and I'm very glad we did. From my initial phone call asking for information about the various tours to the booking process and finally to the tour itself, it was a great experience. My 15 & 19 year old boys had a blast kayaking, SUPing and swimming with the dolphins. I've got multiple sclerosis and stayed in the kayak and had a great time. Along with having the dolphins all around us I also learned a great deal about the area, the history and the culture of the area. The staff was very knowledgable, friendly and professional. I recommend them highly!!

1  Thank LGraham2
"quick lesson"
"took pictures"
"learning how"

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My husband and 15 year old daughter took surfing lessons from West Oahu SUP this last week and they both absolutely loved it. The area in which they surf is on government property so I felt comfortable hanging out with my 2 younger daughters on the same beach while they took their lesson. The beach was beautiful and clean and had lifeguards. The staff at West Oahu SUP are amazing. They were extremely laid back but professional. We will definitely be recommending West Oahu SUP to all our friends that visit Oahu. Aloha!

1  Thank lisa_Utah
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Hubby and I made the most of our 7 day Oahu vacation by getting out of the house at 6am each day to experience as much of paradise as possible. Our SUP trip swimming/snorkling with the dolphins was at the top of our list for most enjoyable experiences! Junior, our guide, was up early to search the coastline for the dolphins and was all ready to head out by the time we arrived. His knowledge of the area and habits of the dolphins, his attention to safety, and his determination to make our trip a memorable all contributed to the fantastic experience we had. The dolphins put on a spectacular show for us with all of the jumping and spinning! I can't wait to have our film developed... we'll be sure to post some as soon as we can.
We HIGHLY recommend West Oahu SUP!

1  Thank Terri G
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had such a great experience the last time I paddled with West Oahu SUP that I brought a group of 5 close friends back for an amazing SUP tour down the Waianae coast to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. The staff was super helpful when I called for advice on what type of tour we should do and really flexible and willing to work with the group's various levels of experience. They made everyone feel safe and confident. We got to paddle with a huge pod of dolphins - WOW!! and stopped along the way to snorkel and swim which we all enjoyed. The West side is so incredibly special! The ocean is amazingly clear, clean and full of life, and there are no crowds - we were the only people out - everyone should really take time to experience the beauty of this side of the island. It really was an all around perfect day and such a fun and memorable way to celebrate a birthday! The team at West Oahu SUP is outstanding. Mahalo!