“Perfect Day SUPing with Dolphins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of West Oahu SUP

West Oahu SUP
Ranked #6 of 15 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lesson, SUP lessons, Kayak and SUP paddle Tours, Snorkel Tours, Hiking Tours, Luau's, Zip Line, Horseback Riding.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Kailua, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Day SUPing with Dolphins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had such a great experience the last time I paddled with West Oahu SUP that I brought a group of 5 close friends back for an amazing SUP tour down the Waianae coast to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. The staff was super helpful when I called for advice on what type of tour we should do and really flexible and willing to work with the group's various levels of experience. They made everyone feel safe and confident. We got to paddle with a huge pod of dolphins - WOW!! and stopped along the way to snorkel and swim which we all enjoyed. The West side is so incredibly special! The ocean is amazingly clear, clean and full of life, and there are no crowds - we were the only people out - everyone should really take time to experience the beauty of this side of the island. It really was an all around perfect day and such a fun and memorable way to celebrate a birthday! The team at West Oahu SUP is outstanding. Mahalo!

Visited May 2014

Dallas, Texas
“West Oahu SUP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Jason and the crew were fantastic! Everybody in group of four got and had a blast. Paddling through dolphins jumping and swimming around you. Perfect day in Paradise.

Goodyear, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kids have rash from boards”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The lesson for beginners started late ended early. Kids developed welts on arms and torso. Being beginners did not have a protective top. This should have been provided or at least mentioned too us and we would have taken precaution. Kids got up on each wave very pleased. Good time overall.

Visited June 2014
WEST OAHU SUP o, Owner at West Oahu SUP, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear BroncoDitoHead
I am sorry to hear about the rash that the kids got from the boards. 100% avoidable. We do have rash guards available and they were not provided. We strive to be a five star service and our reviews reflect that. We work hard and try our best to provide our customers great service. You expect that level of service and obviously we came up short. Please accept my apology. I would like the chance to make it up to you and your family by offering a transferrable gift card for any of our activities on your next visit. Please call my office for details.
Blessings and Aloha,
Roger,
West Oahu SUP, CEO
Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUP & snorkel/swim with Dolphins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My gf & I had an absolute blast with West Oahu SUP. They were super friendly, knowledgable & overall just fun to hang out with. We did SUP and also got an opportunity to swim/snorkel w/ the dolphins. Incredible!!! We did a swim w/ dolphins tour a few days prior through dolphins excursions @ the boat harbor and it was great, but these guys at West Oahu SUP are way better!! It's a great experience! I highly recommend West Oahu SUP!!!

1 Thank BCSuperwoman
A TripAdvisor Member
“5 Star Service & Experience! Must See & Do! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I've always wanted to Standup Paddle Board & Swim with the Dolphins, it was on my "Bucket List" & boy did they deliver! The tour guides Roger & Jason far exceeded my expectations, from their knowledge of the history of the island, the activity & training skills, to their charismatic personalities they made this experience all that more special & memorable. I've done the Sightseeing Boat tours before, but this was 100x better as the Dolphins were just feet away while we swam around them in our snorkel gear. What an amazing & surreal experience!! MAHALO for the PRICELESS MEMORIES Jason & Roger! I'll be back again next year for another Adventure with your Tour company!! A HUI HOU!

Been to West Oahu SUP? Share your experiences!