“Dinner with the sunset”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Dinner with the sunset”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

First of all, I was surprised that this was the only real restaurant on the leeward side of the island that had a view of the sunset. The restaurant is on the 2nd floor of a building and has large windows with high top tables. It's definitely more of a bar, so my daughter and I sat outside on their small patio. Unfortunately, all views of the sunsets here are obstructed by power lines.

The menu was somewhat strange and limited, but my 10 yo daughter and I both liked our food. She ordered a basket of hot wings and I had shrimp burgers with garlic fries.

Our waitress was very friendly and the atmosphere was nice with a local vibe. I was just sad that this was the only thing this side of the island had to offer. Next time, I might make a reservation at one of the resorts in the Ko Olina area.

Visited May 2013

“A gem in Maili”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

What a feast! Fast and friendly service, delicious food and great atmosphere! I highly recommend to anyone wanting great seafood in a warm, relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013