“Need to go back again and again”
Review of spicy house

spicy house
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Waianae
Cuisines: Thai
Atlanta, Georgia
“Need to go back again and again”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

As other reviewers have said the restaurant is easy to miss so we were careful and found it on the first pass. (I have submitted some exterior photos to help future diners.). The atmosphere inside is nothing special but we were very pleased with the service and the favors. We had an appetizer of satay skewers with a wonderful peanut sauce. Our lunch main courses were pineapple curry and eggplant basil. Both had excellent flavor and textures and were not overly sweet as is often the case. We were very pleased. Spicy House prices were a very reasonable at about $9 a plate at lunch time. We hope to visit again before our visit ends.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank jbarrow22

“Hard to find, but worth the search”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

After driving past the restaurant several times, but not seeing the small sign, I almost gave up trying to find it. Glad I gave it one last try, because the food is SOooo good!
I had the chicken satay there, and took an order of Panang Curry to go. Generous portions, and so reasonably priced. You can't go wrong here. I plan on at least one more meal here before I have to leave. Can't wait to try the Mussaman Curry.....

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ybug
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best authentic Thai fare I've had in very long time!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The building in nondescript and there is a rooster who roams the grounds with little chicks, but once your plate arrives you will only take notice of the deliciousness before you. My sister and I were blown away by how good our red curry and basil eggplant were as well as the Thai ice tea. So much so that we came back for lunch the next day and had Pad Thai noodle and red curry again. Everything was excellent, and very reasonably priced! I highly recommend this place if you enjoy Thai food.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank ATLbrainchild
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Great cheap authentic Thai!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

If I hadn't read the reviews, I would never have stopped here - or even seen the place, for that matter! Bargain priced, delicious and quick. Give. It a try if you for a great Thai lunch or take out.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Craig B
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Wonderful jewel in Oahu”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

It was spicy as ordered! Delicious and authentic. The service was top notch! I wish we would have just eaten there every night rather than venturing out and trying the competition.

• Visited February 2013