“What a great crew and experience”

Dolphin Excursions Snorkel Adventure
Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
Ranked #2 of 15 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our educational tour lead by marine biologists and naturalists is based on the leeward coast of the island of Oahu and is dedicated to guiding guests to a low impact interaction, in and out of the water, with wild dolphins, turtles, pristine living coral reefs, and whale watching during the winter months. We specialize in safely leading small groups on our state of the art 34 foot ridged inflatable Scarib with our lifeguard certified crew, as well as providing round trip transportation to and from Waikiki and Ko Olina hotels.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“What a great crew and experience”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

They took their job seriously and put us right on the dolphins. Words can't express what it is like to truly swim with the dolphins I their own world. My wife was in awe! The photo DVD is a little steep at $55 but I bet they will be awesome. Bring something warm to throw on after as it is pretty chilly on the winter.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DoDoc

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“One of the best things we have ever done”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We absolutely loved our morning on the sea with Dolphin Excursions. From the moment we were picked up by the friendly and relaxed Tamar we felt we were going to have a good day and so it turned out. From the boat and in the water we saw - sea turtles, bottlenose dolphins, spinner dolphins throwing themselves through the air, a baby whale breech, bigger whales arching in the water and throwing their tails before diving and lots of colorful fish too numerous too mention. The all female crew were simply fantastic and really wanted us to have a good time. And they clearly knew their stuff. You guys rock and if we are ever lucky enough to be back in Hawai'i we will certainly be taking this tour again. Mahalo.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Vadid
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I was nervous going into my first snorkel experience and the staff was kind, patient, and encouraging. They truly WANT to make this the best possible experience for you. Highly recommend it.

1 Thank Lacey R
United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Absolute must do!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I'm an avid diver/snorkeler. I've snorkeled/dived with 40 foot whale sharks, 12' manta rays, 15' great white sharks (in a cage of course), and tons of fish and coral.

Swimming with dolphins is actually still one of my favorite things to do even after everything I've done. For me, it's something that can leave you in awe (the kind of awe you felt as a child when you saw something you felt was magical but you rarely ever feel as an adult anymore) and you absolutely should try.

They give you life vests and the attractive young women that were my tour guides are outrageously good swimmers so you feel very safe. Most if not all of these women had marine biology degrees. The staff were actually among the most informative and friendly I've ever done a tour with (and like I've said, I've done many tours). I was extremely impressed with them. Food was nothing special but decent enough.

You might want to take seasick pills if you get sick easily. I actually prefer swimming with larger bottlenose dolphins but I've never seen hundreds of them at a time the way you can with the spinner dolphins on this tour in Oahu. No bathroom (except for the ocean).

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!! ”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

First and foremost. The staff was top notch!! Friendly, personable, caring, and so much more. They also knew there stuff! Answered all sorts of questions. They also took care of you as a passenger!! My mom is so frightened of the water, they took care of her, made sure she saw things. Then when I got sea sick they helped me as well. They went above and beyond, made the experience amazing. The dolphins, whales, abd turtles, we saw it all. Incredible. One of the best things I have done in all of my travels!

1 Thank Melisa M