“Fabulous Day Trip...... By Emily aged 4 months”
Review of EO Wai'anae Tours

EO Wai'anae Tours
Ranked #4 of 14 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Owner description: Family-fun ocean activities and sea life excitement! EO Wai'anae Tours journey along the west side of O'ahu and feature a history of the Wai'anae Coast and marine life such as Dolphins (Nai'a) Turtles (Honu) and a variety of Fishes (I'a). During our winter season is when the Whales (Kohola) come to visit our islands and the sightings of these creatures are amazing. Guests will be able to enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding while having a memorable experience out at sea. We GUARANTEE dolphins!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went on a boat trip today with my mummy and daddy, we went to swim with dolphins and turtles.....

I didn't go swimming but mummy and daddy did, they said it was amazing, the crew were really lovely, I smiled at them a lot, they were so helpful, they gave us breakfast, and lunch, and juice, I just wanted milk but mummy and daddy liked it...

I waved at the dolphins while mummy was swimming with them, it was perfect because they snorkelled over to where they were and just watched them as they swam past, daddy went and had a look too, they both thought it was spectacular!

Then we went to see the turtles, which were equally amazing, this is the best day trip I've ever had... It's also the best one mummy and daddy have had too, and they've been on quite a few....

If you want to tick off a bucket list experience, daddy said this is the one, you won't find a better tour operator in the world!

Thank you to all the family for a lovely day..... Emily x

1  Thank Jason G
in 13 reviews
"pod of dolphins"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great family adventure, everything was fun including the trip from our hotel to the boat. Our driver was extremely friendly and very funny. Our kids wanted to swim with dolphins and sea turtles and this trip delivered both and then some. The business is family run and they treat you like part of the family. I highly recommend this tour, you will not be disappointed.

Our children where ages 7, 9, and 10.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A brilliant day, from the moment we were picked up. The crew were fantastic- fun, knowledgeable, safety conscious, in tune with everyone's skill and ability level. They maximised our enjoyment of the day by taking us directly to pods of dolphins. The experience was amazing! Swimming with dolphins, turtles and schools of fish. We even had a turtle pop up and watch us as we were paddling, kayaking and jumping off the boat at lunch time. These guys make you feel like one of the family and you walk away with an experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

On 8/2/13 we went on the morning excursion. We booked through Snorkel Bob's. This tour is run by one family, father, sons and niece. All were very professional, friendly, fun, and went out of their way to ensure a great experience by all. The boat - clean and well run. Instructions, clear and not overlong. First on the agenda was finding the dolphins, which they were able to do quickly and made sure that all got a good look. Then on to finding turtles and fish. This was also perfect - many turtles - and more dolphins. This time I was in the middle of a pod. They were jumping and swimming within a few feet. INCREDIBLE! I have dived for many years, this was snorkel only, but ranked up there with the best dives I've ever done. Then lunch (very good) and kayaking, paddle boarding, jumping off the roof of the boat, and swimming. During the entire tour one of the brothers took pictures that were amazing. (We bought them all). He even dove down with my daughter's camera and took fabulous pictures of turtles, dolphins and fish for her. For the price - twice as much! Thank you Chang family! We'll be booking with you again next trip to Oahu.