“Amazing tour, with a great friendly captain and a wonderfully nice father and his three boys!”
Review of EO Wai'anae Tours

EO Wai'anae Tours
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Waianae
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventure: Family-fun ocean activities and sea life excitement! EO Wai'anae Tours journey along the west side of O'ahu and feature a history of the Wai'anae Coast and marine life such as Dolphins (Nai'a) Turtles (Honu) and a variety of Fishes (I'a). During our winter season is when the Whales (Kohola) come to visit our islands and the sightings of these creatures are amazing. Guests will be able to enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding while having a memorable experience out at sea. We also have a photographer on board that will take photos, both on the boat and underwater, throughout the tour. We GUARANTEE dolphins! Horseback Adventure: Come along with us as we explore the beautiful valley of Kea'au on our Horseback Adventure. Learn about the ancient legends and see the breath taking view of Wai'anae from Ka'ena Point to Makaha Beach. EO Wai'anae's hour and half Horseback Adventure allows guests to enjoy this scenic tour of the westside of O'ahu. Come along and ride with us!
Reviewed November 16, 2012

If you have been out on this tour, you will be sure to go back again(5x for us)! You get to spend a few hours out on the water seeing and swiming with sea life. They make sure you are very comfortable and are very kind. I have soooooo many great things to say about them, but you will just have to go yourself and experience it, you WON'T be dissapointed.

1 Thank Streitfamily

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The one experience on the island that's worth every penny!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Hands down the most amazing experience one could ask for in Oahu!!!Here's how it works: you get picked up by a shuttle bus, 40 mins later you're on the boat, you snorkel with dolphins (50 of them). They literally were within touching distance from me. This experience lasts for 45mins or so, then you go on another boat ride to a different spot to swim w dozen turtles/tropical fish for another 45ish mins. Ends with paddle boarding, kayaking, lunch and jumping from the top of the boat. Hospitality and fun the staff provides is beyond expectations. They take like 500 pictures in and out of the water. Surreal experience really!!
Divingcannonballguy

1 Thank thatguy425
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Will definitely be recommending this tour!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Great tour with fantastic guides. Had a really great time seeing the marine life .. On our trip, we saw turtles, seals, dolphins and even a whale! Captain and crew were extremely capable friendly, knowledgeable and hospitable. This is a tour that we will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

1 Thank Nikki F
Christchurch, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“HIGHLIGHT of my trip!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Hawaii was my first stop in a year long trip.. one of the things I'd always wanted to do was snorkel with the turtles!

We came across the brochure for Eo Wai'anae by luck... and I'm glad we did!

The driver phoned us up the night before to inform us we were the only 3 booked in for the trip.. we were expecting them to say that they were going to cancel it... leaving us disappointed.. however.. they were just letting us know if WE were happy with that.. they would still go ahead (as they had just got a new boat so were viewing it as a trial run, if we were happy). We flew out that night.. and thought it sounded like a good idea.

So basically it ended up being virtually like a charted boat... but we paid far less than what we would have for that!

Service was amazing. Got picked up from Waikiki at no extra cost. Driver was super friendly. Once on the boat I was a bit scared of snorkeling and they helped me through it, one of the boys even held my hand at first in the water (you are also given flotation belts). There was always good food or snacks around. We saw dolphins, but I was a bit slow getting in the water to really swim with them... but the turtle spot.. was AMAZING... so many turtles!!! Brilliant!

We had driven past a few other boats in the day much smaller, more crowded, no snorkelling (same prices) and the people just didn't look happy.... but we had THE BEST DAY!

I wasn't so interested in the kayaking/paddle boarding.. but was still fun to have a go (much harder than I thought).

On the drive home the driver taught us a lot about Hawaii and it's history.

Brilliant day.
Great family run business. Great boat. Great memories!

Visited November 2011
Corona, CA
“By far, the best!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It was like a local family took us around, but they were still very professional. It was my family of 4 that went, kids ages 18 and 8. We all loved it, including my 8 year old! They even took her one on one to look for dolphins and do paddleboarding. Every single one of us had a blast doing everything, including snorkeling with dolphins, sea turtles, kayaking, paddleboarding, and even jumping off the top of the boat to simply play in the water. Great people, great music, great atmosphere. If you don't want a tourist trap, but still a great time, book them!!!

Visited August 2012