“Horseback ride on the beach”
Review of Hawaii Polo Club

Hawaii Polo Oceanfront Horseback Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed September 27, 2013

What a disappointment. They advertise riding on the beach. Not a hoof on my horse touched the beach. You get to ride along side the beach. The worst part, you are required to wear a helmet! We grew up with horses!!! They don't bother to tell you this until after you arrive and cannot cancel. Makes for a fabulous photo opp!!! Would not recommend this ride! Guides were nice but the experience stops there!

1  Thank MontegoSundance

Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a great ride and great guide. Very friendly and informative. Lobed cantering horse around the polo field. Nice beach ride along the coast. Beautiful horse's. Glad I went!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Whenever we are on the North Shore, we always look out for the Polo grounds. Whenever they are playing, we try and stop in and watch a little bit. Very fun to see, especially pretty much right next to the beach.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Watching the players on horseback driving those balls around the grass was great. I almost expected to see them hit each other over the head with the mallets. A wonderful and aggressive game.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

So one of the main things I wanted to do when I went on my vacation to Hawaii was ride horses on the beach. Little did I know, I would get to ride horses on the beach AND take a polo lesson! The workers at the polo club were so great - very knowledgeable and friendly. You could really tell they loved what they did, and could you blame them? They get to work with these awesome horses all day! My cousin and I got to play a little polo match together and although she beat me 3-2, we had a great time (: I would recommend this activity to anyone, no matter what experience level you have with horses.