“Nice and Relaxing. Best vacation rental I've ever...”
other travelers have booked this property
The cottage lanai is right on the beautiful blue ocean.
Living area is tastefully decorated in tropical style. This is the front Lanai on the edge of the sea.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The cottage lanai is right on the beautiful blue ocean.
Living area is tastefully decorated in tropical style.
This is the front Lanai on the edge of the sea.
Kitchen is fully equipped. Just bring your toothbrush!
The sand in front of our cottage comes and goes. Lately it's been gone a lot!
Stairs to beach, nice swimming spot is 50 yards past stairs.
We often see whales breaching between the tree and post.
Long beautiful empty beaches next door!
Look at all that secluded empty coastline, clear water, pastures and pine forests.
Our Cottage 11A is at the top-right of this photo.
Thats a spacious dressing room, lots of closet space, and linens.
Amazing walks nextdoor!
A mile of empty beaches, pastures and forest.
Central garden area is like a golf course
Bathroom decorated with antique cabinet, lots of grab bars too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
jtspeaks
Vienna, Austria
“Nice and Relaxing. Best vacation rental I've ever had.”
Reviewed October 7, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

First let me start by saying this place is really right on the water. Sometimes the pictures some owners post are a bit generous with the truth, but, if anything, the photos don't do the location justice. Nothing beats sitting out on the little patio in the evening having a cocktail and watching a beautiful sunset.

The unit was super clean and very well appointed. The kitchen was fitted out with everything you need and then some.

The only suggestion I would have would be that the place could really use some bigger fans or a ceiling fan. That said, I would return in a heartbeat if I could.

Date of stay: August 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sea turtles swimming outside my front door.
Liked least: Needed a decent fan.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
972Chris5...
Glenwood, Washington
“Relaxing beach cottage”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

We spent 5 days at the cottage following a 10 day family reunion. It was just a perfect place to kick back and relax. We swam and snorkled right off the beach in front of the house. We enjoyed nice walks on the beach eat day and the sunsets were spectacular. The other owners and renters in the colony were also very nice and we just totally enjoyed our time there. The owner, Mr. Haines was great to work with too when we rented and he presented the cottage very nicely in the brochure he emailed us. Thank you again and we will look forward to a repeat visit.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet location and beach front
Liked least: The living room furniture is really low and the TV is pretty small.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed July 12, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Real Hawaiian Paradise”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

I agree with hesitating to review this place. I don't want to spoil the area! This was our first trip to Hawaii and we are not resort people. My husband and I always try to find somewhere different to stay away from the busloads of tourists and the traps that suck you in. Oahu is crowded with traffic and tourists, but this cottage is a sanctuary in the much less traveled town of Mokuleia. It's hard to find and easily passed by, which was exactly why I picked it! The grounds were lush and scented with flowers, the cottage is right on and practically IN the water. Clean and tastefully decorated. It could use a kitchen and bath update, but this was of no concern to us. If you like shiny and perfect, don't stay here. If you like laid back and comfortable don't hesitate for a second. Paradise is right out your door! Drive to the end of the road and hike for hours, watch skydivers at the airport(or skydive yourself if thats your thing!), turtles muching on seaweed, and endless beach. Great friendly neighbors too!
We had 3 free nights in Waikiki after we left Mokuleia and it was such a letdown after staying here!
Sorry I cannot upload pictures at this time....

Date of stay: September 2012
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the property and area
Liked least: nothing

CA
Reviewed April 21, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Date of stay: February 2012
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing