“The best Saimin!”

Shige's Saimin Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Wahiawa
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We've been going here since 2006 and it's best Saimin! Everything else is really good, too, but we can't get enough of their Saimin. It's definitely one of the places we have to go whenever we are in Hawai'i.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I live about 10 minutes from Shige's and patronize it often. I love the saimin. The noodles are made "in-house" and the broth is "just right". Order a homemade hamburger, on the side, ONO!!. The fried noodles plate, with teri beef is delicious also. So is the pastrami sandwich, teri beef plate, roast beef plate and the hamburger steak plate. They make Spam Musubi just like "Hilo Style". The spam slice is set between the rice and then seaweed is wrapped around. I always get a few "to go". I highly recommend Shige's Saimin Restaurant.

1  Thank Roy K
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We always eat here because it's very affordable. Also the noodles are made fresh daily. All of the saimin dishes are awesome, however, if you want a great burger they are pretty damn good too.

And if you are a teri beef fan, they have best on the island!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place defines hole-in-the wall, and I mean that in a good way. Local crowd and a solid bowl of Saimin. I'm told the loco-moco is good here as well.

1  Thank JeromeGastronom
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really enjoy this place, excellent Saimin. Really recommend this place. We go there when we cannot think of any place to go.

1  Thank reils1968