“Best pineapple ever!”

Circle Island with Pearl Harbor Tour
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Wahiawa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pineapple plantation which offers the largest maze in the world for children to enjoy.
San Jose, California
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Best pineapple ever!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

As we were on our way back from the north shore, happened to stop at Dole for a quick look around. The fresh pineapple from the cafe was so amazing we tried to stop another time and they did not open until 9:30am - so we missed out. The Dole Whip ice cream cones are really popular as well. The gift shop has tons of stuff to buy - or not as in our case. I would not drive out there specifically to visit but if you happen to be on your way out or back from the North Shore it's worth a stop for great snacks.

Visited September 2013

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Yum,Yum,Yum”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The pineapples are incredible--Alot to do and eat----They need to advertize the ability to send pineapples home to the main land a little better

Madison, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Waste of time and money”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We stopped here and what a waste of time and money. Actually expected the tour to include pineapple fields that you could actually see pineapples and a few sample bites. NO...everything is more pricey than Waikiki. The little train ride would be cute for my 5 year old grandson but otherwise is not worth it. Also on the day we were there only 1 train was running and there was about 1.5 hour wait. Luckily we could fit on...in empty seats throughout the train. Maybe you want to try the $19.95 pineapple split!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lovetotravel52
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“GREAT FOOD & ICE CREAM!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a tourists dream if you like MONSTER gift shops!!! There are LOTS of T-shirts to choose from, lots of key rings, lots of pineapple everything!!!! The train ride is NOT worth the money, unless you have small children who need entertained. BEWARE that much of the items being sold are NOT from Hawaii! (like the pineapple candy that is made in Thailand!) We visited the Dole Plantation 3 times during our one week stay so I can say I pretty much saw it all. (Don't even ask why we went 3 times...it's a long story....) However, the one thing that I was truly impressed with was the food. Now, you would not think that this place would have good food, because it's kind of like an old fashioned cafeteria, where you line up, look at the pictures and an older lady wearing a hair net takes your order. I swear I was ready to hear her bellow out my order to the cook! ha ha Let me tell you, that my Quesadilla was amazing!!! Beautifully presented and delicious! I topped it off with a delicious Pineapple Dole Whip cone and a Pineapple Upside Down Cake that was to DIE FOR! We own a bakery, and I must say that the Pineapple Upside Down Cake was THE BEST I HAVE EVER EATEN!!! Do Not Miss Out on it!!!!!!

las vegas, nv
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“good with kids”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

my family and I liked this place a lot. the maze is pretty fun, the train tour is very informative and the restaurant has an awesome pineapple whip !!! I used the go Oahu card to go to the maze and train tour.