“Sampler platter and Prime Rib with a coupon”

Stuart Anderson's Cattle Co
Ranked #47 of 86 Restaurants in Pearl City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Coupon: $44 for an appetizer (recommend the sampler platter), two salads, two entrees (recommend the Prime Rib) and a dessert (recommend cowboy cookie or mud pie). We dine here monthly. A favorite of my eleven year old son. Reservations a must. Ample free parking. Lunch is just as good. Coupons in Sunday newspaper insert. Sign up at the restaurant for monthly coupons by email.The coupon Prime rib is smaller than the full priced one from the menu, but with the appetizer, salad and dessert, a smaller Prime rib is plenty for most.

6  Thank Harry C

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I ordered the steak and lobster. The lobster was not cooked and had black char beneath the shell. The steak was ordered rare and came out medium rare and was extremely chewy because of the stringy fat in it. The lightening in this restaurant made it very difficult to see. The only good thing I can say about this restaurant is the servers were extremely attentive. I will not return to this restaurant. The worse food I ever ate!

1  Thank AlohaGail
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great value food, but you might have to wait a while for your table. Bar and reception areas get filled up and might have to wait for your table outside the front door.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Terri, our server, was the best part of the meal. Perky, attentive, swift
and efficient. My "Pittsburgh rare", charred rare, 10 oz. sirloin was cooked
perfectly although it arrived naked on the white platter...no nothing with
it..parsley stem, nothing...presentation did not match the perfectly cooked
meat. I also found a need for seasoning...needed salt. Meat had a good
chew, and after the salt pretty good flavor. A most generous double Caesar salad
constituted my two sides...chilled platter and good flavor.
My wife's
burger was another story. It was dense and chewy with little flavor. Good grill marks,
cooked as she wished, but she left half of it on her plate...why bother if
there's no flavor. A district manager assured me that the burger was being replaced in a week or so. He agreed that they were also not pleased with the meat and the change was to come.
When Terri saw the burger was not eaten, she asked if we wanted a box for the remains. We asked that she just dispose of it. The surprise was that she alerted the manager who removed that part of the order from the check. We will go back...but will avoid the burger.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

After reading many positive reviews, we were extremely disappointed with our meals. After quickly being seated, our drinks took 10-15 minutes to arrive. We had to pick around some brown lettuce in 2 of the 3 salads. I along with my wife got the 6oz Filet Mignon's ($31). They were cooked properly, but tasteless and a little tough for Filet's. We left at least half of both filet's, even though it was our only big meal of the day. my teenage daughter got the fried shrimp and was also disappointed with her meal. She had to pull off the excessive batter (think Chinese shrimp) off the shrimp. The same for my sons chicken fingers. We had delicious Filet's 2 days later at Monkeypod Kitchen in Ko Olina. If you enjoy quality food, this isn't the place for you.

1  Thank Mike D