“Good bacon burgers, but a little expensive.”

Stuart Anderson's Cattle Co
Ranked #47 of 86 Restaurants in Pearl City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This was a lunch visit, and we sat at the bar. Both of us ordered a bacon burger, which is similar in size to what you would get at Outback or Big City Diner. I haven't been to this place in 15 years, but it looked exactly the same inside as it did then and as it probably did the first time 30 years ago. The decor is rough-hewn lumber with with artifacts and pictures on the walls. The staff was very good and very friendly at the bar. The burger was a little on the well-done side although it was ordered medium. Tasted good, though. Fries were average. My friend had cole slaw instead of fries, and it was above average. Only disappointment was that it was a little more expensive than I would have expected with the two burgers, two draft beers and tip bringing the total tab to $47. I see coupons in the Sunday paper all of the time, but I didn't have any and don't know what it would have knocked off the bill. So, my advice would be to grab the coupons when you see them if you plan on going here, or go at happy hour.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Was looking for someplace easy to have dinner with our 1 1/2 year old granddaughter while visiting Oahu. Despite the fact that this was definitely "not Hawaiian" we decided to have dinner here anyway. Who can resist a large sign outside that says "Prime Rib and Mud Pie special"?
We were seated right away and provided with a crayons and a child's menu for coloring. The appetizers were amazing--the artichoke was great and we also enjoyed the sampler plate. The prime rib was superb--will definitely be back the next time we are visitng our granddaughter in Oahu.

1  Thank sierradog1
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Ive been here many times and twice, I've had a bad lobster. The first time it happened I noticed it was mushy and I was told that it happens 1/100 lobsters they have. They said it had probably been dead for a while before cooking so the meat was spoiled. Just the other night I went there again wanting lobster. Again, it was mushy. I took one bite and it was like mashed potatoes and had a strange taste. I was offered an apology and a sprite for a nauseated stomach. The rest of the food I have tried have been okay but if you're looking to eat lobster, do not dine here. Go to outback or a seafood restaurant.

1  Thank hOMIe56
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I were looking for a place to eat while we were in Pearl city and we just happened on this restaurant with the help of our GPS. The inside is western decor, our waitress was very friendly and the steak was the best I have had for a long time.If it was't so far away we would eat there more often.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We have been to this steak house for the last 4 times we have been to HI. The food is good and very plentiful and the prices are reasonable. They are comparable to Outback but, the steaks are much better. This time our daughter was old enough to get a childs meal and it was only $5 something for a small pizza, 1/2 an orange, french fries, brocoli and it even came with a hot fudge sundae at the end of the meal. The steaks and ribs are both really good. The place is very clean and the wait staff very friendly. Can't wait to go back in Feburary.