“Food poisoning”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We decided to stop here before going to see the USS Arizona Memorial. Service was good and the view is nice. Food tasted good but my wife ended up getting food poisoning. We both had the Schooner burger but somehow I didn't come down with it.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

A relaxed open air atmosphere with a pleasant view of the harbor and lots of sailboats. Come here to enjoy a beer and food - and just relax. The food was good - my husband enjoyed his burger, and I had a nice fish sandwich, though I didn't eat the bread. The service was good and the people friendly.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Like many others, we were hungry after touring the USS Arizona Memorial, and needed to feed the kids. The park ranger said many folks go here, so we did.

The lunch buffet was ok, nothing really special, though the kalu'a pig was decent. The fish was in bad shape after sitting on the steam table so long. I opted for a salad, which didn't arrive until the teenager was on his third plate from the buffet.

On the plus side, the view of the marina was lovely, and the breeze while we ate was a perfect counter to the heat of the day. Note that the restaurant is upstairs, and I did not see any concessions for handicapped access.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I eat here very regularly with my toddler and the service is wonderful, fast and friendly. The atmosphere is "easy" for kids as it's open air and almost on top of the Pearl Harbor sites. Parking is easy and the food is good. Pu Pus are on really good sale during happy hour - as are their drinks. Kids meals are $2 and portions are good. You can't even go to McDonald's for that!!!

1  Thank Linz4huskers
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Watching the sunset Mai Tai in hand was great but unfortunately the food was just average...I think this place is more a bar than a restaurant.

I would go back perhaps, just to see if it has improved..