“Great family place and excellent happy hour!”
Review of Schooners - CLOSED

Schooners
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I eat here very regularly with my toddler and the service is wonderful, fast and friendly. The atmosphere is "easy" for kids as it's open air and almost on top of the Pearl Harbor sites. Parking is easy and the food is good. Pu Pus are on really good sale during happy hour - as are their drinks. Kids meals are $2 and portions are good. You can't even go to McDonald's for that!!!

1  Thank Linz4huskers

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Watching the sunset Mai Tai in hand was great but unfortunately the food was just average...I think this place is more a bar than a restaurant.

I would go back perhaps, just to see if it has improved..

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We picked this after visiting Pearl Harbor. I had the fresh fish (Mahi) - could not eat it. It was NOT fresh. WORST Mahi I have ever eaten. Service was slow. Menu very limited. They were out of coconut for Pina Coladas - In HAWAII!!! At least the appetizers were good.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The food here isn't why you'll go. The short ribs is nothing but pot roast and mashed potatos. The nachos were pretty good, but nothing spectacular. I also have gotten the mahi sandwich which was over shadowed by the good sweet potato fries. The views of Pearl Harbor couldn't be beat though!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I met some friends at this restaurant for happy hour. The drinks were great, appetizers were good and the sunset views were fabulous. We were having a fantastic time for about 2 hrs until all of the lights went out and the restaurant went dark. The waiters/manager had no clue as to what happened. We left to get our vehicle from a pitch dark parking lot where we felt staff should have been outside with flashlights. Don't know if this was normal for Hawaii since this was my first visit.

Needless to say, although the beginning of our visit was going well...the end not so good so I probably would not go back again.