“Lazy Staff”

Dining options: Reservations
Richardson, Texas
“Lazy Staff”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We would have visited this location for a break, but the whole staff was sitting outside and told us that their computer system was down, and not to come in. Really?

I asked if they had a calculator, but they said that this happened the prior day and it was just to hard.

If I were the manager, I would have invited clients in that were just looking to hang and maybe offer a limited number of selections for customers to order. Keep it simple, and at least be some what operational if that is o.k. with the customer coming through the door.

I would of hate to of been the investor that owned this property, and paying close to 15 people to sit outside and turn customers away.

I can't really review food, drink, and service, since we were sent away, so my ratings will reflect this.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank DeepBlueDives

Kihei, Hawaii
“Ruby Tuesday Maui”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Aloha,

My family and I decided to try the new Ruby Tuesday on Maui for Fathers Day, it has been over a decade since I had been to one and was looking forward to a great dinner. I had the Classic Barbecue Baby-Back Ribs with baked potato and my wife had the New Orleans Seafood and baked potato. What a disappointment both our baked potatoes was cold and both our meals was slightly warm at best, my rice pilaf was dry had no flavor other then the big chucks of bell pepper so it basically tasted like eating bell pepper. Everything on my plate was pre-cooked and more then likely the reason for the poor quality, sending it back would not have made anything better.

Nether one of us was impressed with the meal. We did not finish our meals!

The portions where very small, and condiments placed on the food was so frugal, ‘example’ bake potato order with the works mine had three crumbs of bacon ¼ teaspoon of sour cream a light dusting of cheese. The meal involved very little expense and from a consumer point the portion to cost was at no value to us. Our cost for two ice tea’s and the above two meals $38. 92.

I did talk with the manager about the cold food and over all experience of our meals, he did ask if he could do anything to make it up but I declined, an advised we will not be back in the future ever.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank s f
hawaii
“Tasty!”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Love that there is something for everyone. Even picky friends can find something they like on the menu. Went with a large group of friends which can sometimes be a pain, but we didn't wait too long for a table and the server was helpful with splitting the checks. Sometimes waiters can be rude about doing this but not here. This location is easy to find and has tons of parking. Food is great and not too expensive so this is a great place to visit.

• Visited January 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Yikes!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The same as any other in this chain. The food is just something to eat, the service leaves something to be desired, and they don't have Dijon mustard. The military folks seem to like it - must remind them of home, wherever that is in mid-America. It is bad enough that I threw away the gift certificate that someone gave us.

Germany
“Don't waste your time.”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Ruby Tuesday is ridiculously overpriced. Food isn't that good. Service is subpar.