“Don't waste your time.”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Ruby Tuesday is ridiculously overpriced. Food isn't that good. Service is subpar.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

bad service, place looked dirty, food is blah. Walk across the parking lot, and head to a better place in the shopping area. Staff is GHETTO.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Whay can I say, we were at the mall for pedicures and were hungry... so we went to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. Please, you are not in Hawaii to go to a chain restaurant... but if you do go to one, this one is not bad. We sat at the bar and got good service. The Ruby minis (hamburger sliders) were Yum-o and the fries were good to.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Had lunch here last Friday and ordered the Crab cake appy which was quite good although the dip sauce was a tad spicy so I used the minimum amount. Yum! Lunch was BBQ baby back, the small portion has 6 ribs, I ordered the Mango BBQ sauce and it was really good! It also came with some broccoli and mashed potatoes which I thought was so delicious! I even commented to my five other lunch partners how tasty it was.

Having a smallish appetite, I finished off the crab cake, ate two ribs, half the broccoli and and half the mashed. So I tood home the rest for dinner. Yum!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 9, 2008

I love the Mini Burgers or the Prime Burger and you have to have the Home Fries smothered with Cheddar and Bacon!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook