“Happy Mililani resident”

Phuket Thai Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Mililani
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 23, 2014

In Mililani, there are a lot of little restaurants and places to eat. But one of my favorites is Phuket Thai. Food is always good. Service is always good. The portions are just right. And it's convenient if you are going to the movies or just need a night out. Since they do not have a liquor license, you can stop at longs and buy a bottle of wine or a beer and enjoy the evening. My favorite it their tom yum soup. It's the best!

1  Thank Kehau A

Reviewed April 17, 2014

My friend and I went to eat dinner here after working a long and tiring 12 hours day at the pharmacy on a Monday night around 8:30pm. We were seated right away, and we ordered quickly since we were hungry. After we placed our order, the food came out hot and sizzling within 10 to 15 minutes. My friend ordered the pad thai, and it was a huge serving--easily 2 people can share if you are ordering multiple items. She got it cooked medium hot and it was a bit on the sweeter side for me. I got the thick noodles with chili and basil cooked spicy hot, and it was definitely spicy!! The serving size can also be split between two people easily. The red curry wasn't as tasty as other places I have been, but not bad either. This is a little bit on the pricey side, but not too bad. Worth trying if in the area!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My family and love Phuket Thai and have eaten there many times. It is conveniently located in the Mililani Shopping Center and certainly far removed from any touristy areas. The flavors are so reminiscent of the foods I experienced in Thailand. Don't eat Thai food anywhere else on Oahu!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was surprised to find this good of a restaurant in a shopping mall. The food was excellent and the serving sizes were large and all at a reasonable price. I will definitely return whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

For the folks living in Mililani, we already know that Phuket Thai is a cut above the regular chain restaturants that seem to be everywhere. They offer great service coupled w/great Thai cuisine. They can be a little pricier than other Thai restaurants but you are getting some nice ambiance as well. The only hit or miss is the spiciness (hot) on the dishes. We usually will order mild for everything but occasionally (especially take out), it's "Whoa". Flavor wise, they can hold their against any Thai place on the island.