“Decent poke, not so good burgers”
Review of Poke Stop

Poke Stop
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Mililani
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I tried the place out on a Sunday for lunch. I ordered a poke bowl and it was a good amount of food for the cash. I am usually not one to leave food behind but I was stuffed. The wife isn't a huge fish eater, especially raw, so she had a burger. She was not impressed and it had some wierd spices in it. Her fries were undercooked as well. I doubt I could ever talk her in to going back again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Tried the Executive Chef plate and it was delicious. I normally save something for my kids and husband to try but not for this. I enjoyed it so much I finished the whole thing! The poke selection is good, too. I tried the garlic edamame ahi and it's now my new favorite.