“Wish We Had Found It Sooner”
Review of Angels Ice Cream

Angels Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Laie
“Wish We Had Found It Sooner”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We found this place on our last night of vacation. Our only regret was that we only got to come here once. We opted for the Hawaiian Shaved Ice Bowl which came with ice cream on the bottom, 3 flavors or syrup, sweetened condensed milk and whipped cream on the top. The portion was enormous and my husband and I shared it. The line was fairly long, but the staff was working hard and customers were being served quickly. Hawaiian Shaved Ice stands are abundant on the island, and if you are in Laie, this one is worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank tincognito

Oahu, Hawaii
“We discovered Angel's one day after visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center.”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We discovered Angel's one day after visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center. It's one of the shops in the outdoor food court in Laie and a hidden treasure. We've had ice cream and shave ice all over the island, and this gets our vote for the best of both. The shave ice is huge, incredibly fluffy, and served on a plastic stand that makes it easy to handle. The ice cream is amazing. I fancy myself a peanut butter ice cream connoisseur, and theirs is among the best I've had anywhere (including the mainland). We make a point of stopping at Angel's any time we visit the North Shore.

• Visited June 2014
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Alooooyeaha”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

During my senior trip to Hawaii with my friends, we took one of the best stops imaginable to any of us: a stop to Angels Ice Cream. The shaved ice must have been shipped directly from Antarctica, the ice cream made from a golden cow in Germany and the flavors were a sweet ambrosia from the heavens above. Angle's Ice Cream was everything lovely, virtuous and of good report and I highly recommend that you seek after this thing!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank taylorjams
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“very cool”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good price, very tasty, lots of choices. This little shop was a pleasant surprise. Loved our visit on a very hot, humid day. Portions were generous, variety of flavors to choose from, ample seating outside with umbrellas. We hope to come again!

Visited May 2014
San Diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Necessary stop on Oahu”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were visiting our son and his wife. They took us to this Angel's as part of our "tour" of the island. It is a great little place. It is clean and there is a selection for everyone. I was impressed with the chocolate covered cherries. I definitely would recommend stopping and enjoying their fare.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Angels Ice Cream? Share your experiences!