“not good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
chicago, Il
“not good”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Maybe I'm just a picky eater but I thought the food at this place was awful! My husband had a burger and I had the chicken, the only edible things on our plate were the bun off the burger and the rice from my plate.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank dn9999

Utah
“AWESOME FOOD!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Cute little place. One you'll come back for. Awesome pancakes & loads of food for the money. You've got to check this little place out. It's walking distance to the famous Hukilau beach.

Visited October 2012
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Good food for breakfast, we ate there a couple times. I got the loco moco, and the french toast. The loco moco they offer with mahi mahi, ham or the standard hamburger patty.

Service was ok, but it was nothing to write home about.

Overall a good experience, and will visit again on next trip to North Shore.

• Visited April 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“A Little Hard to Find, but Worth It”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We go to the Hukilau Cafe every time we go to Oahu. The macadamia nut pancakes are my favorite, and my husband and daughter love the Loco Moco. It's a little hard to find, and is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The food is great, but if you don't like yours served on styrofoam plates, this place isn't for you.

Visited March 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Our party was excited to try this place because we had heard so much about it. Got there and there was a line out the door, which made us more excited. The service is nothing to special and I got the loco moco and didn't like it at all. Hamburger patties for breakfast with a thick gravy...no thanks!! I was let down : (

2 Thank Bcal22

Been to Hukilau Cafe? Share your experiences!