“ono”

Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Laie
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed December 15, 2012

they have the best loco moco ever! I need to learn to make this! They featured it at the Seafood Festifval which we highly recommend going to if you're there in early O.ctober

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Pancakes, loco moco and omelets were all great. Even tried the spam, egg and cheese and it was worth ordering. very happy with the service too as they helped me load the large order in the car. Definitely go there again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I can't even review their food because as we walked in we were shouted at, "TAKE OUT ONLY!!!" As I walked past everyone eating off paper plates with plastic utensils and said "excuse me?" The rude little girl behind the counter says " Take out only, we are getting ready to close" we'll I don't know when they close but it was 11:12am and there is no clean up involved when you serve on paper. I won't waste my time again.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Have you seen the movie 50 first dates? well, that's all it reminded me of! the restaurant has awesome pancakes! I highly recommand going there for breakfast! also the coconut pancake is really nice! delicious food at a reasonable price!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stopped in for sandwiches. They were out of avacado, but made up for it with whatever other toppings I wanted for free. Was very good.