Open today: 11:30 AM - 8:45 PM

from $195.00
from $99.00
from $209.00
8,721 results
All reviews breath of life ambassador package canoe pageant luau dinner super ambassador different cultures canoe ride ambassador luau brigham young university island buffet no alcohol prime rib theme park cultural experience tour guide hands on activities front row seats
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been to the PCC a few times now. It's such a great place to learn about the cultural history of Polynesia. It's entertaining and interesting as well as fun. You can visit 3 times with one ticket (minus the Luau and Show), which is good, because there's so much to see and do. The Luau is delicious and the Breath of Life show is spectacular. It's a great place for a family event.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely loved this! After ziplining we arrived here and it was so amazing-like a Disneyland but focused on Hawaiian culture. It's immersive, educational, and so many amazing shows from each island. We did the general admission and thought it was worth it.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the 2nd time we have visited this location. The luau was great and the entertainment was also very good. We also attended the show later that evening. Also, very good. The Samoa village is a must see. Kat is hilarious and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had an amazing experience at the PCC. We purchased the ambassador package and got VIP treatment all day. I highly recommend paying the extra couple bucks to upgrade to this package. Our private tour guide Tino (from Samoa) was very knowledgeable and talented when it came to performing. We highly recommend requesting Tino for anyone that wants a private tour. He was a lot of fun and we had a great time with him. Lastly, we booked front row seats for Ha, the Breath of Life show and it was a spectacular performance! The stage was well kept and high quality. The costumes were very detailed and the performers were amazing. What makes them even more impressive is almost all are full time college students. Overall we had an amazing experience at the PCC and would say it's our #1 recommended activity for anyone visiting Oahu.

1  Thank Vincent B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my bucket list I want to travel the world. After visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center my first stops will be to visit all the island nations represented here. Here I come Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Tahiti and Aotearoa and the rest of the Hawaiian Islands. Beautiful places and beautiful people.

Date of experience: August 2019