“Perfection”
Entry cabana with natural Ohia wood columns
 Lots of palms for a nice tropical feeling. of home Hot-tub with water feature and landscaped grounds
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Entry cabana with natural Ohia wood columns
Lots of palms for a nice tropical feeling. of home
Hot-tub with water feature and landscaped grounds
Entry
Water feature w/ pool in background
Pool and  Fire Feature
Driveway and  Motor courtyard
Living roomLiving room with sliders on each side outdoors- Pool views and Ocean views.
Kitchen open to living & dining rooms- Beautiful Wood Table and updated gourmet kitchen
Kitchen open Stainless appliances and granite counter tops
Gourmet Kitchen-Open Floor Plan
Bedroom with style- King Bed
Downstairs pool-courtyard bedroom w/ Queen size bed
Cozy bedroom
Master bathroom - jet tub, stand up shower, dual sinks
Bathtub available
Shower available
Traditional Finishes and luxury taste.
Hand carved Merbau stair railings from Indonesia
View from beach toward home - handcarved canoe
The large backyard is perfect for weddings
Beach looking back towards the large property
Gorgeous almost-private beach
Quiet beach
Your Beach!
The perfect wedding venue
Perfect Wedding backdrop for photos and service you will never forget!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah J
Seattle, Washington
“Spacious house, large bedrooms”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I had previously posted an approved review and then found that the owner perhaps had removed the listing and created a new listing for the same property. Previously, this property had many reviews and most were very positive! However within days after I got an email that my review had been approved, I noticed the original post for this property had been removed, and this one was posted with no prior posts. I think this is likely because I cannot give this a five star rating.

It is a really nice house and they provide everything you need for a nice stay. However my feedback was still constructive and should be shared. The photos show an immaculate property with green lawns and from afar, everything looks brand new. Up close, the furniture has been sitting out, likely for a couple of years, which is normal for patio and lawn furniture and it is showing it's age and wear. I do not think this is horrible and it does not make for an uncomfortable stay, I am simply noting it as I would with a hotel if I stayed in one. Updates could make a huge difference.

I did not take photos of the property because it was not reserved under my name, rather a friend's name, and I did not anticipate writing a review. However by the end of my stay I thought it was necessary. We stayed for three nights in this home and never got a good nights sleep because we could not get the AC to work correctly in the upstairs bedroom. There are signs posted that we should rely on the tradewinds which are amazing and should be enough to cool the home, however even with all windows and the bedroom door open, we could not cool that upstairs bedroom down nor could we get the AC to do a proper job.

We also were frustrated that there was construction going on the wall along the property the entire time we stayed. This was INCREDIBLY frustrating as they were there the entire day and even into the late afternoon and early evening. If we had wanted to use the backyard during the day, we would have to be fine with construction workers being a part of our day. I also found this annoying when I went to take a shower upstairs and could see straight out to the men working on the wall. I found this unacceptable and felt there should have been a discount applied to the stay because it was intrusive for a vacation in Hawaii to have construction on the property that close while we were making use of it.

The property has direct access to the beach but it is not the picturesque swimming beach you might anticipate in Hawaii. It is untouched and very beautiful, but if you're looking for a "vibe" of people laying on the beach, you will not find it around this property, so that is just something to consider.

It is a very very nice house, with tons of space and a lot to offer. I think some updates and a really deep clean, especially around the grounds would really make people feel more comfortable. However, if I was looking for a Hawaii vacation home, I think I would look for something that has more access and more tourist vibe. This is something I was unaware of about the North Shore in general. The only place on the North Shore where there's really any sort of tourist vibe is Turtle Bay. Other than that, such as this property, you will feel very secluded. This is not my personal preference for vacationing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed September 4, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Management Response
Sep 5, 2016
Aloha Dana,

We are thrilled to know that you guys had a good time in the property. This is a beautiful home and its good to know that it stood up to its reputation. We really appreciate you leaving a review. We look forward to your next visit.

Mahalo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing