“Standard Health Drink place...”
Review of Jamba Juice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jamba Juice
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Kapolei
Reviewed March 4, 2014

They make smoothies and you should be familiar with the chain. I call them "Jungle Juice". If you're into smoothies, not a bad chain.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Jamba Juice is a little reminder of all that is good in the world. After a day at Pearl Harbor and the Dole Plantation, this was just the treat I was looking forward to consuming. My favorite is the Pomegranate Pick-Me-Up but all of their smoothies are pretty good. I even found a coupon in the Hawaii Entertainment book that I brought with me! Stop here and let your body enjoy a healthy treat!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a green smoothie with apple and it was so delicious. I was tired from all, the shopping we were doing that day. Jamba Juice was a bit expensive but worth the 8$ for my green smoothie, non dairy for me! But since I didn't have a juicer or my vitamin blender with me in holiday, it was glorious to get my greens in, spinach, kale apple, so good. I was needing something super healthy. I had my sister try it and she loved it, was her first time having green juice!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Every traveller HAS to have one of these!!!!!!!!! the best juices I have ever tasted....and not filling. So good, wish they would open up here in Australia

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stop by here after a fun day at the beach, fast service, clean bathroom, special flavors! I love smoothies, this place has a great staff too!