“Jamba Juice has green smoothies!”
Review of Jamba Juice

Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Chambly, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jamba Juice has green smoothies!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had a green smoothie with apple and it was so delicious. I was tired from all, the shopping we were doing that day. Jamba Juice was a bit expensive but worth the 8$ for my green smoothie, non dairy for me! But since I didn't have a juicer or my vitamin blender with me in holiday, it was glorious to get my greens in, spinach, kale apple, so good. I was needing something super healthy. I had my sister try it and she loved it, was her first time having green juice!

Visited April 2013

Coolangatta, Australia
“OMG----Fantastic”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Every traveller HAS to have one of these!!!!!!!!! the best juices I have ever tasted....and not filling. So good, wish they would open up here in Australia

Visited August 2013
Wahiawa, Hawaii
“Perfect for a day at White Plains!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stop by here after a fun day at the beach, fast service, clean bathroom, special flavors! I love smoothies, this place has a great staff too!

Visited September 2012
Makakilo, Hawaii
“Oatmeal Favorite”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff at Ward Warehouse is great. Only wish they would bring back the cranberry Almond Oatmeal. Consistent quality a real plus.

Visited May 2013
Yelm, Washington, United States
“Keeping Cool”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Oh my goodness! Talk about a taste of heaven in a cup! My daughter just loves to try all the different combinations and to think it's healthy for her! Mahalo for having such a delicious way to cool down while we are out and about in Hawaii! Love love love it! Mahalo ui loa, thank you so much!

Visited April 2013