“Waikiki is overrated! Book this tour with Kale!”
Review of KaPili Tours

KaPili Tours
Ranked #5 of 17 Tours in Kapolei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: KaPili is locally grown and owned and offers full day tours that circle the island of Oahu stopping in to share the views and knowledge of the food, land, culture and magical spirit of Oahu. We offer private tours for small groups only so that everyone can have plenty of time to take in beautiful Oahu surroundings. See the real Hawaii from the locals.
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Kale is simply the best, we felt like family! He's fair with everyone on the tour so that you can visit whichever stops around the island of Oahu and gives you insights on the hidden local gems as well as guiding you through some history of the island. Our family had a blast and we will be back next year for another trip with Kale just because he is now a part of our extended ohana in Hawaii.

All reviews
"island tour"
in 11 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews
"fried banana"
"dropped off"

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I didnt actually go on this tour because I had trouble with their website booking and ended up receiving a rude email from the owner.
I live in NZ and was visiting Honolulu for my birthday. Being on my own and trying to see as much as possible on a budget, I bought a Groupon voucher. But when I tried booking a date the voucher code wouldn't work. I emailed Kale (owner)to try and sort it out but she/he wasn't very helpful. Kept telling me to visit the website, and at one point told me the voucher worked their end. Long story short, the website didn't have the correct button to choose.
My final reply from Kale was: you have totally wasted my time, I don't appreciate that.
I'm sorry Kale felt like this but I also felt like it was a total waste of my time as well.
After this reply I cancelled my booking and bought another tour from a different group. The tour sounded wonderful so please try it. Next time I'm in Honolulu I might contact them again and try a second time.

2  Thank Bronwyn1955
Reviewed June 22, 2017

This was the second time in two years doing this tour and first for my daughter. It was a great time. No two tours are alike. KaPili, goes above and beyond as a tour guide. When you leave his tour, you feel like family. Also you learned a lot about Oahu. Very knowledgeable about the Island. Highly recommend his tours. Thanks for s great time Thanks Miami group too. We had such a great time touring the Island with you too.
"Keep the Country Country "
(Sorry didn't have "hang loose" emoji)

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Simple down to earth, authentic Hawaiian, informative and polite. Entire trip was focused on our satisfaction and enjoyment.