“The Wow of Oahu!”

KaPili Tours
Ranked #5 of 17 Tours in Kapolei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: KaPili is locally grown and owned and offers full day tours that circle the island of Oahu stopping in to share the views and knowledge of the food, land, culture and magical spirit of Oahu. We offer private tours for small groups only so that everyone can have plenty of time to take in beautiful Oahu surroundings. See the real Hawaii from the locals.
Reviewed December 19, 2015

This was our first trip to Hawaii and we were so happy that we picked this full day, entire island tour. Kale tailors the tour to what you would like to see - but it's not just what you see, it's how you see it. We enjoyed Kale's personality and introducing us to not just local flavors, but local people. He not only shares the Island history, but imparts an understanding of the native culture. Make sure you bring cash because many of the places you stop do not take credit cards. I'd highly recommend this tour!

All reviews
"island tour"
in 11 reviews
"amazing tour"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews
"fried banana"
"dropped off"

Reviewed December 9, 2015 via mobile

We had an amazing time! We saw so much and got so many amazing pictures! He asked us what we wanted to do and if there was anything we wanted to see and he obliged. I wanted to check out the Pipe Masters surf tournament on the North Shore and we went first thing! He jumped off a cliff into the water at Laie Point! Best tour guide I've ever had! He was a lot of fun and very knowledgeable about his "rock". He offered us the Hawaiian experience we were looking for. I will book with Kapili on my next visit for sure! P.s. the fried bananas at the local market are to die for!

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

My daughter and myself booked a full day circle tour of Oahu with Kapili tours. We had the most amazing day with our guide Kale!! We learnt so much about Oahu and the Hawaiian way of life, even learnt Hawaiian words for the trigger fish :) :) Kale not only showed us some of the beautiful places on his island but also shared local foods and took us to places out of the way...not in the tourist trap!! We will hold these memories for ever and will recommend this small group tour to anyone. Also thank you Mawehi for your ease in booking and advising times of pick up!! Mahalo

Reviewed November 29, 2015

We booked this through a groupon and because groupon did a discount that day, the tour folks decided they didn't want to honor it thinking the discount somehow affected their rate. Rather than contact groupon and find out that they didn't get anything less, they just cancelled the day we flew out and couldn't do anything about it. We really had looked forward to the tour but because of the lack of communication, and the way they handled it, I felt the review should be posted so others wouldn't get dissappointed like we did.

5  Thank baemer
See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

Kale gave us a taste of "real" Hawaii which was exactly what I wanted. Small group, no big charter bus. Kale asked us what we wanted to see and do and that's what he delivered. Nice beaches, local eats, and nature at its best. Kale is a native Hawaiian (cool guy) and his insights on history and traditions of the islands were just an added bonus. I forgot my flip flops (Kale lended me a pair) and even did some snorkeling. I have an even greater appreciation for the islands and the Spirit of Aloha thanks to Kale. Mahalo!