“Nice place”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We had a lovely, relaxing meal at Roy's at the Golf Club in Kapolei after a rushed day in Waikiki. It was the first Roy's we've ever been to. The staff we're really sweet, a bit slow, but we weren't in a hurry and were happy to be left alone for a bit. They gave us a nice table out the back overlooking the fountain/pond area so we could sea the ducks and swans wandering about. The food was really nice - we were there at happy hour time so it cost us a bit less than it would have otherwise and they had a good happy hour cocktail menu. It's not cheap so i would recommend trying to get there for the happy hour time, but it would still be nice either way. If you're in the area I'd suggest you give it a go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,354)

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I have a 20 month old toddler. They seated us at a table which was in a very good location so we do not bother too many people around us. I hope it was planned. The service was just outstanding. Damien made sure my toddler was always happy .. They brought him cheese quesadia and veg with ranch dressing.. And also an icecream sandwich as dessert.. On the house..
It made feel very welcomed, even if at times my son was all over..
The best service I had so far since I carry my son with me to all the restaurants.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

My wife and I have been to Roy's Kapolie several times and each time the service, food and atmosphere has been nothing short of exceptional. Every mean apart from one was amazing and the one time we were not happy with the meal ordered (simply too sweet for an entree) the staff couldn't have been more attentive and polite in rectifying it and in fact made something not currently on the menu. Walking distance from JW Marriott, but worth the drive regardless.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Disgusting food, terrible service, small portions and alot of money!! Will never return of we go back to Kapolei!

2  Thank 533amandaj
Reviewed January 25, 2014

While staying at Marriott Beach Club we decided to take the shuttle bus to Roy's for happy hour. Happy hour is held on the outside patio and bar where you can enjoy the wonderful view of the mountains and golf course. The breeze off the ocean was wonderful. We enjoyed several different appetizers and a couple of glasses of wine. Very relaxing indeed.