“A Great Alternative to Eating at the Resorts of Ko'Olina”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“A Great Alternative to Eating at the Resorts of Ko'Olina”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

OK, so here is the deal. Enjoy a nice dinner as a get away evening when staying at the JW Marriott, the Marriott Vacation Club or Disney's Aulani in Ko'Olina. Excellent food and a nice wine list at reasonable prices for a resort community. Roy' is kid friendly. Request outside seating if the weather is nice. Ask for Chad as your server. He is very knowledgable of the menu items and is very attentive. Ask Chad about the following saying, "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles."

“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is pricey for sure- but the food and golf course view are worth every penny. It is easy to write a rave review when the experience is fabulous from start to finish, but being able to do that when things start out sub par (pun intended) is noteworthy. We were greeted by everyone in sight except for our waiter, who did not appear to greet us for at least 10 minutes. My husband finally went to inquire at the hostess desk and a manager overheard. We were taken care of from that point onward, and our waiter did a very nice job of turning around the visit. We were pleased with the level of service, the meal, and the service of the support staff. It's a nice upper end restaurant without the stuffy uncomfortable component. The atmosphere is trendy and the view spectacular. We will definitely give Roy's another go, and look forward to it.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas
“you will love this Hawaiian food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Roy's has slightly better pricing than the resorts, and much better food. Plus it has an authentic local feel. Don't miss the lava melting cake!

Florence, NJ
“Great Meal”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Sushi was excellent. Atmosphere was very nice too. The desserts are great the Pineapple Upside Down Cake was yummy! Much better then Ama Ama at Aulani

Auburn, WA
“Still my favorite...after all these years”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I traveled to Oahu three times this year; for vacation and for family business. I love Roy's but did not partake until my third trip when I was exhausted and needed pampering and a bullet proof dining experience. My best friend and I went to dinner, just the two of us and as always, Roy's delivers. We split a Haula mixed greens salad and it was wonderful. I had the butterfish...I love it so much that I never order any other entree and I have to say that I have cravings for this fish. My friend had a shrimp special and it was a 4 and not a 5. Because we were in pamper mode we had the chocolate decadent dessert and it was huge. We each took a few delightful bites and she took the rest home. What more can I say, I love this place. It's not cheap but in my book, worth every penny.

• Visited July 2013