“A Memorable Anniversay Celebration !”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The Pulehu Combonation Plate was a great way to sample Salmon, Barbeque Baby Back Ribs, and Barbeque Shrimp! Great Taste, and Value for you $. My wife enjoyed the Special Roy's Fusion Combination Platter. This also included desert, and she selected the Chocolate Soufle. For Chocolate Lovers it is a Must !!

There are newer reviews for Roy's Restaurant

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We knew by other review and people saying this was a good place, but I was blown away by the excellent service and very bite of my dinner was the best I had had on the island! I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Excellent service and attention to our family. Amazing presentation with each food course. Have the fixed menu with wine pairing and you cant go wrong.
it was a great restaurant to close our Hawaiian vacation. We would visit agaun

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Roy's is usually pretty reliable for decent food at high prices, but we still go at least once or twice a year. the fish dishes are excellent, as well as the short ribs. one of my favorites is the ceviche hawaiian style from the appetizer menu. this location is very easy to walk to from the Marriott's Vacation beach club, or you can take the free shuttle service provided by the resort.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate here in Jan 2013 during our 3night stay at the Marriott Ihilani, just a 15min/1mile walk away. We ate outside on the terrace, there was live music (soft Hawaiian style). Service was impeccable, fish dishes were excellent, well prepared. My only quibble is the pricing; most plates were in the upper $30 into $40, more than we're used to paying. Modest portions but filling, nonetheless. They did offer a smaller $20 size (forget which fish it was!); wines by the glass/bottle are also on the pricey side. Overall it was a lovely experience, I recommend it but expect to pay at least $50 per person with a drink.

1  Thank soxfan401