“Awesome”
Review of Roy's Restaurant

Roy's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Everyone there is so professional and service to soooooo wonderful. Just love going there and the food is also so good and excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,384)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Outstanding when Expectations are exceeded! My wife and I were so pleased with our birthday dinner celebration of our 13 year old grandson. The sushi roll, Ahi topped special appetizer, was outstanding’ Each of our entrée presentations exciting and delicious, Four levels of service attendants seamless and outstandingly professional while also engaging. The chocolate shuffle sooo…. good and the side birthday dish a nice touch!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Wife and I had dinner here on our first night in Ko'Olina last week. We were staying at the Aulani. We opted for the prix fixe menu with wine pairing for only $60 each. This was a great deal as the food was outstanding, portions were large and the wine was good and well paired. I had the fish which was macadamia a crusted and delicious. Wife had the short ribs which were the best I have ever had. We finished with the chocolate lava cake which was fabulous. Also, start with a pineapple martini, great way ago stars any meal. We felt this was one of the best dinners and best values we had on our week long trip.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Roy's, an upscale chain with six restaurants in Hawaii and 23 in other cities in the U.S., provide a good option for fine dinning in the resort area of Ko'olina on the western coast of Oahu. It is less expensive than the resort restaurants yet the quality of the food and the service is better. We had the fixed price three course dinner, with a sampler of appetizers, braised short rib of beef (a signature dish) and dessert. Everything was delicious and really more than we could east. We caught a break as the couple at the table nearby gave us two $10 coupons (Alaskan airways) off our entrees. Perhaps there are other "deals" out there so it would be worth a look. It was a thoroughly pleasant experience and nice to get quick (without being rushed) and friendly service in a resort locale.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Sorry to have to report this but we just had dinner at Roy's last week in Kapolie and we were very disappointed. This was our 2nd time to this location in the past year (previously Nov 2011). We returned because our 1st visit was good, unfortunately it was not even the same this time around. I think our waiter made the difference. Our waiter this visit was just not very helpful in pointing us to something we would like to eat. We told him what we were wanting to eat but he didn't really have too many suggestions. We went for our anniversary. My husband ending up ordering the ribeye...which was terrible. He ordered it medium rare and it was tough as leather and not even pink at all. I ordered the crab cakes and a salad. I have to say the salad was the only good thing I ate. The crab cakes were awful...I took one bite and left the rest. $150 wasted! The manager visited our table twice during our time there. We just didn't have it in us that night to complain..we were on vacation, our anniversary...you think they would have gotten a clue with uneaten plates of food on the table. Honestly....it was a huge waste of time and money. We will not be visiting this Roy's again.