“Typical fare but great server”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I came with some friends for lunch on Pro-Bowl Sunday. It was quite crowded but most people seemed to be there to watch the game and eat. I ordered the Mango Talapia (sp?) and it was nothing to write home about. I actually had a better meal of that here in VA. When I lived in Ewa Beach my husband and I would go up there quite a bit to eat on the lanai with our then two small children. I think that the food quality has gone down in the seven years we've been away from the island but oddly enough, I think the service has gotten better.
It is what it is and if you go in expecting a typical "Chili's" experience you won't be disappointed. If you expect your food to taste like Gordon Ramsay made it, you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank terri007

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We arrived for an early dinner about 4:15 on a Friday. We waited to be seated for about 5 minutes with no success. Luckily Anna who would be our server was just coming in to start her shift. She was the one who seated us since it was obvious all other employees were too busy although the dining area was almost empty. Anna took great care of us and we appreciate her for that. I cannot say the sane for all the other servers who would congregate in the front and talk while Anna was actually helping customers. I also noticed someone who was I assume the Manager stood around and let these employees stand around in the front doing nothing. I have no issues with the food or our excellent server Anna, but the lack of professionalism of the
others was unsat. If the employees have nothing to do I suggest hanging out in the back vice the front entrance. This is just our experience but Anna was a great server.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Went in for NFL Sunday breakfast. The service was great from Kayla. The food was great and plenty of it. The atmosphere was great with all of the NFL games on throughout the bar area.

2  Thank Bonesman
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Be scarerd if your servers name is Kailani, she will mess your order up and make you feel like it is your fault, then ignores you and when she does pay attention to you she drops the check without offering anything else. And if you complain to the manager he will just tell the rest of the staff and make you wait in front until he comes back and then has all the staff come to the front just to say really loud "Another customer trying to get something free." When in fact I did pay for my dinner I was just letting the manager know about the horrible service. Oh but the servers also throw salsa on each other and then serves it to your table if you order the chips and salsa.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Chili's is pretty much the same here as it is on the mainland. They have some decent food. The service was pretty average. They have some nice drink specials for happy hour. Nothing that stood out to me.