“walked out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Awarded the AAA 4-Diamond, Azul is Ihilani's signature Oahu fine dining restaurant, serving Hawaii's finest Italian cuisine.
texas
“walked out”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

So we had a reservation at 8:30 on Valentines day, and was fine that we waited an additional 15 minutes for our table, but after we sat down, it was at least another 15-20 minutes before we were even acknowledged. At that point, we decided we were not hungry for their prix fix meal and left.

Visited February 2014

Perth, Australia
“What happened in 5 months?”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I went to Azul five months ago and it was fantastic! Everything was wonderful! Then we went last week, terriable. I think they must have changed owners for sure.
We were seated at a lovely table and ordered cocktails, they took half and hour to arrive and came after our appetizer. They tasted awful too, we did not drink them. The pasta was ok, but it had no flavor. I ordered the shrimp pasta, 3 medium shrimps and a bunch of the extremely tiny ones. The service was terriable, I had to go looking for our waiter at one stage. The dessert was cake, I am sure it was several days old. I could not eat it and they took it off the bill which was nice.
Coffee was cold. What has happened in 5 months? I think they must have changed hands. Such a shame! We will not go back there, it's a shame because the setting is really beautiful.

• Visited February 2014
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“Azul an authentic Italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I'm a "local" not a tourist. We are delighted with Azul because the service is excellent. Roberto and Marco are true restauranteurs who care about their guests and an authentic experience in Italian cuisine. Not many quality places to eat in West Oahu, but I'm glad Azul is in Kapolei.

• Visited February 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Expensive”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Not for the little kids-more of a romantic evening! Nice place though. the ambience and mood make it a beautiful evening!

Visited August 2013
Toms River, New Jersey
“Just not worth it”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

In the past one ohau's best . Now outback does a better job after they cooked my steak wrong twice everybody else was done eating so I left no mgr in sight they told me to go order a burger from room service. Ha ha from a 50 dollar steal to a burger some fine dinning

• Visited January 2014