“Fun time!”

$69.00*
and up
Go Oahu Card
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We went using our Go Oahu cards and got a free race. Far drive from our hotel but it was a fun quick adrenaline rush.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Took my 11 year old son and his best friend to Oahu this summer and this was one the highlights of the trip for them. We bought the membership and 2 races. We brought our GoPro and they mounted it to the race helmet and got some fun footage. I would imagine if you go there when they're busy you might have to wait a while for your turn to race. We didn't go for the cosmic racing, thought it might be too crowded. We went during the day and it was fairly quiet and so we didn't have to wait long to race. I think if we go back to Oahu, my boyfriend and I will race too, looked so fun.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Tip: Ramp up the fun by racing with people you know & wear a fannypack!! or be able to pocket your wallet/keys. ONLY open storage bins are available to leave valuables while driving! Do not expect to take anything into the car while driving!!! Bathrooms are clean. Limited seating inside the building.

4 racers are allowed at a time on a small indoor air conditioned track. When the 1st racer reaches the designated max amount of laps, all other racers must stop. Thats a bummer for cruisers. For a slower driver this is not the place for you!!! Aggressive drivers will bump your car even though the facility supposedly does not allow collisions. Good for teens & kids old enough to drive competitively & reach the pedals, but boring for adults. Track maneuvering width is average with bumpers on the sides of the roadway. The facility offers little else other than video games & some snack food. High marks for a sanitary head covering similar to ski head mask cover. They have a pile of clean ones for new racers & a designated bin for depositing dirty ones after a run.

1  Thank kibblesm
Reviewed July 22, 2014

When I went to Podium Raceway I paid the $25 for a 14 lap race. The race was stopped after 5 laps. The lady at the desk told us their system was down and they are unsure in fact how many laps it was. We had counted it was only 5. Then they tried to get us to pay another $2 per person for "cosmic racing" which is there term for poor visibility and blinding neon lights around the building. The music was absurdly loud and the staff was rude about giving us our money back or trying to fix our problem.

1  Thank kailuaboy808
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a totally dream-come-true place for anyone with a Y-chromosome of all ages. These are electric go-carts that are indoors. You wear a head sock and a helmet, and drive a cool track for seven minutes.
When you go, you have to sign all your rights away at the computers next to the wall--you can get hurt.
You are like, yeah yeah yeah when you sign it.
Then they call you, make you watch a little movie, and you're off!

I crashed twice. Not because of me. Because of people trying to pass. First time I got stuck and the guy had to help me. That was a three car. And the second time my son slammed on the brakes around a tight turn and hit me hard.
You can't tell where the other guys are on the track.
They wave little flags that say, 'let guy pass you' but you have no idea if they are coming on the left or the right.
My suggestion? Look for the other people in your heat. If they seem A) overly competitive B) not good driver or C) like my kid , you might want to sit that race out and use the free wifi.
It's all in good fun, and it didn't hurt that much when I had people crash into me, but I still didn't like it, and I don't want to race again. My boy? He thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, and can't wait to return.
Kama'aina tip--Gold Pass at Wet and Wild gets you twenty-percent off here. <3 Aloha!