“family fun”

$69.00*
and up
Go Oahu Card
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a group of about 12 and had fun racing each other and seeing our names up on the board. And safety was always a concern for the staff which made us feel safe.
Go have fun and try it.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

The guides were amazing! They made safety and fun a first priority! My niece had a hard time and they took the time to help her and give her a pleasant time.. The price is so worth it, I will make it a "MUST" for us to race at least once every time we come back to Oahu.. Thanks guys, we had a blast!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

If you want something different to do with the kids, look at this. I did not expect much when my son and I went into the place. We had a great time. The staff was safety minded and made sure that you knew what you were doing before you entered the go cart. If you get on their website you can get discounts sent to your email address for use when you get there.

2  Thank atkinsdj
Reviewed January 5, 2014

You get to drive go carts at 40 miles per hour around a small little track, I don't know what else to say if that doesn't sound like a good time. Went here with a couple of friends for my birthday.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Things I like:

+usually there are groupon specials for 2-for-1s, so check online
+use of head sock and helmet included, you can bring your own DOT approved helmet if you want
+karts are electric and very fast
+no fumes
+at least 10 people can race at a time
+workers are friendly and knowledgeable
+you get 20% off if you have a gold season pass from the water park
+printed race results as well as online records of all your races

What I don't like:
- they try to fit as many racers per round, and there are race heads who may ruin a group race because they're all about getting the fastest time and they get upset at the noobs in the group
- many times the place will get crowded and there isn't room to sit, I wish they would open up the unused party rooms so that you could sit there while you wait for your race

It's a good place to go. I'd say the average cost of a race is $25 which is about 20 minutes of racing. And if you buy races in bulk, or if you use the groupon. Overall, great place to go with friends/family/coworkers.