A mixed experience. We had a high floor, 1 bedroom "mountain view" (no mountains, but marina, some ocean and an industrial park). The unit was beautiful and quiet until someone with a fussy toddler moved in next door; the noise goes right through the lock-off door. Parking is expensive and tight, the lot for our building filled up fast late in the day so many were forced to valet park. The pool areas are beautiful but noisy, children everywhere. The lagoon beaches are lovely, and the long walk area connecting all 4 lagoons. It is also an easy walk to golf clubhouse and Roy's restaurant, a bit farther to the Ko'Olina Station area with an ABC for provisions, Mexican restaurant, BBQ place and an ice cream shop.
If you need to get out of the city for a few days, this fits the bill. If you go to Hawaii to experience Hawaii, then Waikiki with surfers, outrigger canoes, traditional free hula shows, museums, zoo, aquarium, shopping is the place for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu