I have stayed at many marriott's and had great experiences - unfortunately this was not one of them.
1 - Spacious two bedroom was perfect - high enough to get a water view which was nice
2 - Pools were nice, especially the Steam room and Sauna they have in the lockerrooms - very cool
3 - Lagoons were great for playing in - especially with Kids
4- Easy walk to the JW Marriott to see sharks and rays swimming in their hotel lagoons
The Not so good:
1 - I can not overestimate how distracting and annoying the construction is. We were there over Mom's day weekend and the construction happened every day. Imagine being in the lagoon and hearing the "BeepBeepBeep" of a backing up truck all day long. Honestly - I will not go back to this property until construction is complete.
2 - It is kind of remote - we spent a lot of time in the car to see anything - but that would be the same almost anywhere in Oahu
3 - It really is sandwiched between a power plant and an electrical plant - and it really is visually unappealling as you drive up. You dont notice once you are on property.
4 - It is a timeshare so you get solicited often and thats not necessarily they most relaxing thing.
Bottom line - dont even consider coming here unless you have small kids, and if you do - be prepared for construction on both sides of the property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu