We stayed here for a week and had a very relaxing holiday. It is out of the way somewhat which for us was a bonus but has plenty of local restaurants, the best of which was Roy's which I would highly recommend. Sipping on cocktails in the hot tub watching the sunset each night didn't get boring.
There is an airbase near by so we were treated to an F22 flyover every other night which was a treat for me but perhaps not everyone? :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu