We took our kids here for their birthdays because they wanted to come here instead of having a birthday party. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, which had a kitchen, dining room table, living room and a bedroom. The kids loved sleeping on the pull out bed. My son said it was a little uncomfortable but didn't have trouble sleeping through the night.
The different pools are always nice but we stayed by the main pool with the waterfall and slide. I thought the poolside food and beverage was a fair price for a hotel. For dinner we bought food from Costco to grill. My husband loves to grill so that was a plus for him. And it's always fun to talk to the tourist while BBQ'ing. Also checking out other peoples food is always fun for me :)
Anyway, we come here at least once a year and we all have fun. There's always an activity going on and the pool keeps the kids very busy and tired them out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu