First, this is a timeshare facility that rents out available rooms, as well. While this is unappealing to some folks, it is an excellent choice in the Ko Olina area because there aren't a lot of dining options in the immediate vicinity (and those that are available are expensive). The rooms here offer a lot of space - some of the largest on the island - and have kitchens, which makes it convenient to get some groceries and save a bit over the course of your trip.
The vacation club is on the south end of the lagoons, which are incredible. If you're considering staying at the J.W. Marriott (excellent but pricey) or the Disney resort, I'd urge you to give this property a try. You will have a lot more room in these suites, a kitchen, and perhaps a bit more relaxation as a result.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu