Although it is not a cheap place, we are overall satisfied with the quality of the room. We had a 2-bed 2-bath suite; it was very spacious, well-equipped, and well-furnished. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We had a great mountain view.
We really like the fact that it has its won beach, which is great for swimming. The concierge was quite helpful. We will come back again!
The only complaint I have is that we did not use the house keeping service during the 6 days we stayed there, because we like to be environmentally conscious. Other hotels we stayed before would encourage such behavior by giving a little reward (e.g., a small voucher), but Marriott does not have anything like that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu