This is a beautiful, quiet location for a resort. Employees all welcome travelers with the Aloha Spirit every time they see you. The pools are great for families, the restaurants a very good and reasonable in price--- except for the breakfast at Longboards. It's a little pricey. There is always an activity and if you don't want to be bothered, the rooms are comfortable suites. There are also many coves and quiet places to meditate and inhale the beauty of Oahu. If you don't want to hang at Ko'Olina, Honolulu is 30 minutes away.
Only issue was our room was directly above a hot tub. All the tubs should be on a timer that shuts off the jets/pump at closing time. Our room rumbled from the closeness of the pump and kept us awake.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu