The resort was beautiful, would have given it 5 stars but 80% of the pool was in the shade the entire day. (our visit was in Dec). The lagoon was spectacular and each evening there was something to do for the family on the premises. One night they showed a kids movie outside under the stars, next night there was a Polynesian show etc.. if you’re going to relax, this is the place. The rooms were spacious and clean with free coffee, the parking is $30 per day so if you’re renting a car, add that to your budget.
The gift store’s prices might seem high but when we drove into town to pick up a few things we found out that the prices are high everywhere. Box of cereal ($8)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu