Nice location on the west side of Oahu. Just far enough from downtown Honolulu craziness... We had a beautiful 2 bedroom unit with tons of room for 3 adults and 2 kids. Comfy beds.
Pool with water slides was in the shade 90% of the day due to placement in front of tower. Lagoon not crowded and easy and safe to swim/snorkel in for kids.
Easy walk to other 3 lagoons or down to Disney Aulani to look around.
Good food at reasonable prices at Longboards restaurant on site.
15 min walk to Island Market (w/ ABC store inside) for some grocery basics and lots of premade sandwiche. There is an amazing Hawaiian BBQ joint in the same shopping center with awesome Kalbi ribs, Mochiko chicken, and Moco Loco.
Target, Walmart, Safeway and Costco just 10 min drive away and 25 min to Pearl Harbor.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu