Hey everyone we stayed here for a family reunion, and had a wonderful stay. Stayed in a 2 bed villa, overlooking the marina area. Amazing rooms with tons of space for privacy. My only complaint was that the resort is very family oriented. Me being in my early 20's was quite bored at night because there wasnt much near by. But that didnt matter cause I spent 3 more days in Waikiki... and that made up for it. The resort has tons of pools, fitness room, sauna, steamroom, and has a Costco/Target about 5 minute drive away which saved us tons of money on food and groceries.
Best part about the resort were the lagoons that you can go snorkel in. While snorkeling on my last night there, I saw a green turtle swimming against the current. Pretty good way to end the stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Ko Olina Beach Club Hotel Kapolei
- Marriott Vacation Club Kapolei
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Hotel
- Marriott Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Club
- Marriotts Ko Olina Beach Club
- Kapolei Marriott
- Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Hawaii/Oahu