Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club
$169
$119
$209
$119
Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
$169
3,318 results
All reviewsfia fiareflection poolfull kitchenmoana towerocean viewtime sharebedroom villavacation clubquiet poolbeautiful resortnorth shorelongboards restaurantminute driveresort areapools and hot tubsdisney resortbeach lagoon
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I would highly recommend this resort. The location was just perfect. The kids loved the beach and the pool. We had a 2 bedroom villa and it was very spacious. Would definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hazel s
Reviewed June 11, 2012

A gem and paradise! I love this timeshare/condo resort because it offers so much and more. Stayed at Tower 3, the Hale Naia, 15th floor room #31504 facing southwest. This 2-bedroom villa has been recently upgraded and can fit up to 4 comfortably in 2 king-size beds and up to 4 more on 2 sofabeds which are great for kids (one in the smaller bedroom and the 2nd in the living room). The suite comes with a full-size kitchen complete with stainless steel frig and stove, microwave, top and bottom front-load washer and dryer, dishwasher, pots, and dishware. Living room, master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are equipped with HDTV and blue-ray dvd players. The lanai overlooks the beautiful ocean. It was breathtaking but new construction is just breaking ground so I think by next year, the 4th tower will be completed. Tower 3 has its own pool with a slide where most kids play and adults can get drinks at the full bar. The beach is the best because unlike Waikiki beach, it is not crowded whatsoever and has a perfect view of the sunset. Great for snorkeling. The grounds are large, well kept and clean. Longboard's Bar and Grill is great for casual lunch and dinner. Chuck's Steaks and Seafood is finer dining and not too bad. If you are a master griller, the grounds has 3 areas to grill (about 16-18 total grills). Love coming back here year after year but do rent a car to get here.

Room Tip: Tower 2 is the furthest building from the ocean but excellent view of entire grounds and ocean.
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We just came back from Oahu and this hotel/condo had impressed us. We have been to many other hotels in Hawaii. Nice calm beach, fun pool for kids and everyone. The rooms we stayed were 1 bedroom with full kitchen. Very nice size and we felt really relaxed. They provide beach chairs with no additional charge. The area which the hotel located was peaceful, compared to Waikiki. Within the community you can find a small supermarket by ABC Stores. Will recommend and will go back.

2  Thank made2worship
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I'm so glad I stayed here. Got a 2 bedroom villa overlooking the ocean. I love that it's away from the crowd. It was quietly secluded from everything else. I love that it's near the beach and I can walk down to it. It also has 4 kid friendly lagoons. The only downer is that we had to drive at least 30 mins to get to any destination. We spent a lot of time on the road. However, because of it's beautiful scenery and quietness away from the tourist area, I'd come back and stay here. Make sure you rent a car otherwise you're stuck at the hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure you are above level 4 to get a nice view of the ocean.
1  Thank Traveler95340
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We were here as guests of a friend who had traded for a week..but could not use some of the days. So we broke up our Waikiki stay with a couple days here.
It is a nice place. Room was fine..although you do have to clean up after yourselves if you are on the timeshare. Had a nice sunset view from our mini-balcony.
Lots of pools and jacuzzis. On one evening, the people at one jacuzzi were quite noisy and while I was looking unhappy at the prospect, an employee came over, and guided us to the jacuzzi right next to the Longboard bar/restaurant. So we sat in that..listened to the live music and watched the sun set. Nice..and those noisy people over at that other jacuzzi didn't know what they were missing. (Note: I think there are at least half a dozen jacuzzis)
Lots of pools-- we tended to stay where there were no children. The kids seemed to be having a great time in other pools though..nice for families.
The lagoon beach was hot..no shade. You can pay for a cabana type seat..but the whole beach was otherwise uncovered.
In the lagoon, my husband was snorkeling, and he came to inform me that there were turtles there.. So I had to go take a look..this was pretty exciting--- to see them right up close.
Used the washing machine to catch up on laundry (free). Very convenient.
We used the gas grill to grill steak..and lots of other people were out there as well, but we didn't wait long and everyone was friendly. The restaurants looked busy but we did not eat there.
We did get juice and yogurt at the supermarket 10 minutes away..As another person mentioned, food prices are high compared to the mainland, oh well. Got our steak at Costco which was really busy but we got out pretty quickly.
The grounds are so immaculate it left me wondering when they take care of them. I never saw a gardener or anyone doing anything..do they garden at 3 a.m.? Maybe they do not do that on weekends.. Someone is working hard, because there is barely a leaf out of place.
Pretty much everyone appears to be relaxed and enjoying themselves. There was a ceremony in the evening..something like "torch lighting" .. with a plug for the next night's luau. It was fun, the guy was humorous..I recommend you take your family to the grassy area for that..
Husband used the gym..which was top class. He gave it a thumbs up--and he is a gym rat.
Employees around the property seemed friendly and everyone works to make sure the guests are enjoying themselves.
We did not use the "visit our desk" coupon --avoided the timeshare sales people.
They do need to improve the parking lot. Too close between cars, difficult to get in with a large car, and I can see dented doors would be a problem often. Parking lot needs a re-design. Add a foot between parking spaces.
Overall, I think just about everyone will enjoy themselves..but we did not pay for this stay, so I cannot comment on value/prices. So nice to have friends who offered us this place.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a sunset view..not all have them. It was beautiful. If you have children I think a room in the building next to the pools would be handy. We had to walk a bit, through other building to get there. Not a problem for adults..but kids could get lost..
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple