“Great Luau”
Review of Germaine's Luau

Germaine's Luau
Ranked #26 of 133 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic luau setting
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Luau”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Service was great, drinks were good, food was better than expected and the show was entertaining (parts cheesy). Best part was Fluffy aka Gabriel Inglesias was there.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank David S

Rochester, New York
“Fun time, good food”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I was very hesitant about this choice before going because of some of the reviews I read. We had another family travelling with us that had us pick out most of the restaraunts/activities. We were pleasantly surprised. The bus ride pick up was close to our hotel. The guy from Germaine's on the bus, Matt, was entertaining and made the ride go by quickly. He even called ahead and got us a table reserved because we were a party of 11. I agree with other reviewers that say to buy the souvenir glass and use that for the free drink tickets. We loved the show. The buffet food was good. We never felt like cattle as some others have said. My phone slipped out of my pocket during the bus ride back. I realized it right away. The driver found it the next morning and someone from Roberts Hawaiian Tours brought it to our hotel for me, very nice of them.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Familytravelers6_11
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great - go on a bus”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Fantastic all around. We were picked up from the Hyatt. I think the driver was George. Absolutely a stitch, jokes and stories all the way over and back. The only way to go there.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank 1mark1
Decatur, Georgia, United States
“Luau Mania”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We booked online after researching numerous luaus. What made Germaine's outstanding was our luau guide "Cousin K"! He made everyone feel like family. He had great stories and was genuinely happy to have us on his bus. He recommended lots of places to eat and visit where the locals frequent. The food was pretty good and the only down side was not making it beyond a second plate! The show was awesome and the setting amazing! Not a bad way to spend a Friday night.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Amp4
San Diego, California
“Fun”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I really like the idea that this place picks you up and busses you out if you are staying in Waikiki, that is very convenient. The show itself was pretty good, but there weren't any spectacular surprises. Get a spot on the sand up front, it's worth it. My 5-year old who is super shy, even wanted to get up on the stage and try out some of the dances!

Visited June 2013