“Best place I have ever stayed in.”
other travelers have booked this property
Ocean view from the Lanai Lagoon 2
Night Lounge area
Kids pool view and lagoon 2 in the background
Koi Pond
Beach Villas from the Lagoon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
wongwongw...
“Best place I have ever stayed in.”
Reviewed August 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Amazing place with ocean views from the living room and golf course views from the bedrooms. Most places I stayed at before only had one or the other. High end appliances and memory foam bed, best bed I have ever slept on. Beautifully decorated. Great attention to detail and all the condiments you ever need. What wants to have to spend the vacation going to shop for salt and Saran Wrap? Not me. I kept telling myself i don't deserve this. Disney Aiulani is way too crowded and Marriott can't match the comfort and service. You feel like a king here. Definitely recommend it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Krista M
“Relaxing oceanview penthouse with amazing views”
Reviewed July 7, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I am a travel agent and used this unit for my personal use with my family of 6. All opinions are my own as I didn't have anything to gain or receive discounts to stay here. I just wanted to experience it for myself. It was the most relaxing stay I have had on Oahu. The unit was gorgeous with top of the line finishes. But, the views from the lanai were amazing. The glass doors open completely so you can have the full view of the ocean. Truly breathtaking!
The beach coves there are gorgeous and a lot less crowded than the neighboring Aulani. We loved floating around the coves. Since we were there over the 4th of July, the fireworks on the beach were truly the icing in the cake!

Liked best: The ocean views
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
NineSix
Galt, California
“The best view in Ko 'Olina at a reasonable price”
Reviewed January 31, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Ryan's Villa (OT 1404) is a perfect piece of paradise. Located right between the Aulani and the Marriott. A perfect place to bring your children without the loud noises or the crowd of the "Disney resort" next door. The grounds and pool area / lagoon are impeccably clean and quiet. I never saw more than 15 people in the pool area for the entire week we were there. A bar overlooking Lagoon 2 and the Pacific is located right next to the pool area and all of the bartenders were awesome (Daniel and Derrick deserve a raise). They even serve Mac n Cheese at the bar (so my 3 year old was ecstatic about that).

Every Beach Villa employee genuinely cared about our comfort and experience. Everything needed to snorkel and play on the beach is provided. The Beach Villa lagoon (Lagoon #2) was the least populated. Easy to find a spot in the sand.

We walked through the Aulani and had enough after about 15 minutes and trying to walk through hundreds of people. We will definitely be staying here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Can not beat the location
Liked least: Leaving
Kay M
Puyallup, Washington
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed January 4, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Ko Olina penthouse 1404 is truly paradise. From the amazing amenities to the breathtaking views we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable week. This was our first time staying in Ko Olina and we know we found our new favorite home away from home. The community is wonderful, everything is within walking distance and the property offers so many options. From playing on the beach, to a family pool, to a quiet pool, everyone will find their perfect "space". The condo is lovely, the view is breathtaking, and it is just what we were looking for. We cannot wait to book our next visit with Ryan!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo and the location!
Traveling group: Teenagers
Neilandel...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Balcony gives wonderful views of pools, beach and sunsets over the Pacific Ocean !”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The first thing that we noticed on arriving was how pleasantly clean the villa was, Eric the manager took his shoes off upon entering, as did we. The villa was furnished to a tastefully high standard, beds unusually comfortable, lots of storage space, all appliances you would need. My wife and I travelled with our young daughter, so plenty of space for 3 people.

The reception staff looked after the guests - our taxi was one hour late, (Charlies taxis) so Moon - the reception manager- gave them a stern telling off on our behalf.

The beach, pool area was also clean, amenities such as showers and extremely clean beach toilets, and only a 3 or 4 minute walk from the Villa lift entrance. Lots of weddings on the beach, so if you like weddings this will be heaven.

Ryan was very attentive to ensuring we enjoyed ourselves, with regular communication by email. He answered immediately when we contacted him.

The 2 swimming pools were maintained very well by the property maintenance team, we saw them cleaning regularly. The quiet pool was nice and quiet, our 4 year old daughter actually swam properly for the first time in this pool.

Thank you very much to Ryan, it was a pleasure to visit his villa at Ko Olina.

Liked best: Cleanliness and amenities
Liked least: End of our vacation
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Steph L
Anchorage, Alaska
“Perfect Oasis”
Reviewed June 24, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We travel to Hawaii frequently and have stayed in some really great condos. This was no exception. Very clean and the views from the 14th floor are stunning. The place is extremely quiet. My daughter and I walked the boardwalk every morning from one end to the next. At one point we stopped next door at the Aulani Resort. You could not pay me to stay there. So loud and and tons of screaming kids. I knew at that point we had made the right decision.

I love that you can go from the pool to the beach right out of the gate. Very nice bar by the pool area. My 7 year old made tons of friends at the pool from Russia, Alabama, Seattle, etc. Very family friendly place. Checking in and out is extremely easy. Big thanks to Blaine for hooking us up with our tickets to the Paradise Cove Luau for my mother in law's 72nd birthday. It was perfect.

One of the things I love about this area is having Costco, Walgreens, Safeway, etc within a couple of miles from the condo. We also spent the day at Wet N Wild a mile away. We rented a golf cart and took it to the coffee shop most mornings. Everything you need is right there.

I would not hesitate to stay here again. Ryan was very engaged with us while we were there. Sent many emails with things to do while we were there. I can't say enough good things about him.

Thank you for 10 days of paradise. We will see you again!

The Lirette Family

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
david h
“Perfect in every detail.”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This was the first trip to Hawaii for my 89 year old Dad. He sat for hours on the deck looking for whales and watching boats. Called it the best trip of his life, and this property contributed greatly to that being so for him. I would stay again in a heartbeat and, in fact, hope to return in July.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ko O'lina is heavenly. This unit/property are perfect for that setting.
Liked least: Parking is difficult in the nearby shopping. But not with a golf cart!
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing