Tripadvisor
Kapolei

“Wonderful service, tasty food”

Just Tacos Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #23 of 172 Restaurants in Kapolei
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good nachos and taquitos, great service. We were there before 5:00, so we’re able to enjoy 25% off for their happy hour prices. Sat on the patio and enjoyed it all!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,004)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good Mexican food that seems fresh and nice to be able to eat outside in January. Service was exceptional and our server was right on top of everything. Place was busy, always a good sign.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

We have eaten at Just Tacos many times with wonderful experiences. This restaurant is in a high tourist area and busy. That being said, they could add black beans to their menu for those who prefer a plant based eating experience. The refried beans are great if you are into animal products. Would just like to have additional options when traveling with those who do not eat animal based. Thank you for your consideration, Just Tacos!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We enjoyed lunch on Tacos &Tequila Tuesday and dinner on a previous night. Taco Tuesday prices are $4.00 (chicken) and & $5..00 (steak). I am gluten intolerant. I asked lots of questions and let our server know gluten would make me sick. Server told me their rice is not gluten free. The tacos were delicious I ate the chicken street taco and my spouse had the fajita steak taco. Food was delicious. Service was excellent.
They may have a TV in the bar, not sure. Large outdoor seating area.

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit here. We were seated very quickly and the service was prompt throughout. The food was excellent value with good portion sizes. I ordered fish tacos and my husband ordered the molcajete which was huge - so huge that we’re advised to share it with our teenage daughters and there was plenty for all. We had ordered starters but our mains arrived first and the table was somewhat congested for a while. There was way too much food and we ended up taking some home. The watermelon margarita was excellent - as recommended by our server.

Date of visit: December 2019